LaFemme was created by Blackhearted, Deecey, nerd, & Rhiannon to have amazing features that are designed to utilize all the power of Poser 11. She is the Poser 11 figure that you have been waiting and asking for. Beauty combined with versatility and ease of use.
Here are some of her key features:
• New figure for Poser 11, modelled and rigged from the ground up.
• Built by a team of 4 people with nearly 100 years of collective Poser experience.
• Extremely easy to pose and animate
• Pretty right out of the box.
MODELING (by Blackhearted)
• Beautifully modeled and sculpted base model by Blackhearted
• Designed for subdivision. Use low subdivision when posing, and high subdivision when rendering.
RIGGING (by Nerd3D)
• User-friendly rigging from the ground up, created by Nerd3D
• Body handles in the face, chest, and buttocks give amazing flexibility in the figure
• Fully weight mapped figure scales can add even more variety to characters
• Takes advantage of all Poser 11 features
• Fully rigged face, with 30 face control chips, is remarkably expressive and easy to use
• Rigged transforms allow amazing freedom and detail in poses.
• Extra bones (metacarpals) in the hands allow extremely realistic hand poses.
• Extra bone (metatarsal) in the foot for extremely realistic foot arches without the need for morphs.
• Each and every toe can also be posed individually.
MORPHS (Face morphs by Deecey; Body morphs by Blackhearted)*
• 144 face and expression morphs
• 13 phoneme morphs
• 23 basic body morphs
*Additional body morphs will be available separately at release
TEXTURES (by Rhiannon)
• 24 Gorgeously crafted color, bump, specular, and transparency maps by Rhiannon
• 4096x4096 Head, Torso, and Limbs textures
• 2048x2048 Lash and Eyebrow Trans
• 1024x1024 Eye Textures
• Face includes Natural, Natural No Brows, and four makeup options
• Body includes gens and no gens bases
MATERIALS AND SHADERS
• All materials are compound Firefly/SuperFly Shaders. Poser automatically chooses the correct shader setup depending on the renderer you select.
• Procedural SSS shader by Blackhearted, for that “EZ Skin” look
• Simple PBR shader by Deecey, best for export to third party software
• SSS with Refracted Eyes, special thanks to Stefan Werner, former Poser developer.